Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bi-yearly update (ha ha)





So I am a terrible blogger! I really should be more responsible. When I start something I should finish it. I have a desire to have a great and interesting blog, but alas it is suffering. In a nutshell the things that have happened.

Brad got married to Beth Fox, they adopted an english bulldog named Bruce. They love him he loves them and they are a happy family (sing the words).

Deanna married Cole Leavitt. They moved to Saskatoon so he could go to med school. Saskatoon is far away :(

Brian and Ginny had Wyatt and now Everett. I have two grandsons!! Crazy.

Brittany is about to Graduate from High School. She wants to move to Edmonton and go to school.

Rylan is playing the character Augustus Gloop in the play Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He sings really well.

Amelia is also in the play as an oompa loompa - she is cute! She did a really good job in gymnastics!

DJ now works for the County. He likes it alot. I am glad.

I was a cheerleading coach for Brittany's team. It turned out to be a great experience. One I hope was a once in a lifetime!

Now is the time when I should post something brilliant but I've got nothin. I will post again in a couple of years - maybe sooner if I can find my blog again.

No comments: